Monday 27 December 2010

Saadi x Hassan Idbassaid

Saadi dropped a marvellous global bass mix at Nicky Digital's  Pre Party Jamz Volume 109. I am very pleased to hear more DJs managing to mix low bass CD tracks of various genres with club tunes. Here is the tracklist plus the glorious music video of Hassan Idbassaid's Arouah Anmoune:





1. El Tigeraso by Maluca
2. Ngunyuta Dance by BBC
3. Eh Mane Ah by Ahmed Janka Nabay
4. Hot Il Khanjar Bi Gleibi (Stab My Heart) by Omar Souleyman
5. Zuata Zuata by Puto Prata
6. Bondo Kallay by Bajah + Dry Eye Crew
7. Clotheslines (Lazyflow Remix) by Saadi
8. Antillas (Architecture in Helsinki Remix) by El Guincho
9. Arouah Anmoune by Hassan Idbassaid featuring Rais10. Poison Dart featuring Warrior Queen by The Bug
11. Upstairs Downtown Bedouin Boy







One of my favorite groovy (Moroccan) pop songs of 2010 is Arouah Anmoune by Hassan Idbassaid (see picture below)featuring Rais (see YouTube picture) and produced by DJ Youcef. His music is very diverse ranging from afro-beat to folk to pop. I can not find online distributors so next time I am in Morocco Hassan Idbassaid's music will be on my 'first minute' list. Or perhaps I will walk up to Hassan during my north Africa stroll next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment